Thursday, September 3, 2009

when u feel like u're nothing special

dis is from an email my mum sent me.. hope it can inspires others like it has inspired me


Just Beautiful!!


What makes me weak? My fears.....

What makes me whole? My God.

What keeps me standing? My faith.

What makes me compassionate? My selflessness.

What makes me honest? My integrity.

What sustains my mind? My quest for knowledge.

What teaches me all lessons? My mistakes.

What lift's my head high? My pride, not arrogance.

What if I can't go on? Not an option.

What makes me victorious? My courage to climb.

What makes me competent? My confidence .

What makes me sensual? My insatiable essence.

What makes me beautiful? My everything.

What makes me a woman? My heart .

Who says I need love? I do.

What empowers me? My God & Me.

Who am I? I AM A PROUD STRONG WOMAN!

1 comments:

hafiz CHouJi said...

It's always good to have something to cheer us up when we're feeling down. It's almost as if (well, I actually think it is!) Allah is reaching out to us and say, "La takhaf wala tahzan, ya 'abdi. Inna ma'al 'usri yusra." :')

Post a Comment

dari mana nk kemana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Islamic Calendar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com