Wednesday, November 18, 2009

about hope

I hate myself for hoping. because it exposes myself to the risk of being dissapointed, dejected, rejected, feeling unworthy, low self esteem,etc2 (feel free to add the synonyms).

sometimes i hope good things can just happen when i wasn't expecting it. so i dont have to go through the misery and torture of waiting, being afraid, being unsure, and all sorts of other turmoils. But will those unexpected things taste as sweet and as good as something that finally goes out my way after all the times i have spent hoping and waiting?

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”- anonymous


p/s- im not making any sense tonight, I know. and its intended that way. wahaha. sorry for the unsophisticated observation of hope. im just writing about wat i feel so I can feel better. and i already am =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

dari mana nk kemana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Islamic Calendar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com