Friday, April 15, 2011

I miss you

I am so sorry my blog
for I have kinda abandoned you
i dont know what had happened, but even new fancy layout doesnt provide me enough push to write something new

But tonight it so happened I had the chance of digging through my old entries
and I think I kinda miss you
I miss writing, I miss talking to myself and being reflective
So maybe, I'll try harder to start writing again
About anything, nothing and everything
Just so in the future I can look back I can say "Ahh, so that was how I was so that was what happened" and be reminded of the sweet, the bitter and both in between
InsyaAllah, if Allah is willing

And just for kicks I've decided to post this picture

yeah. I purposely put it up-side-down. got problem with that? HEHE


toodles. bonne nuit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

dari mana nk kemana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Islamic Calendar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com