Friday, June 28, 2013

yellow rain

these stupid tears of mine cant seem to stop falling
lately i am only having reasons to write in here for sad and negative stuffs
i cant help it. i can only write well when i am emotional be it super happy, super excited, super angry or super sad

and right now i am super sad. and super confuse

its not others. its me. if i am honest i have to admit it has always been me. its me who dont know what to do with my life. its me who cant seem to figure out what I really want. its me who dont yet know what can make me really happy.

being trapped is an option. not something i cannot run from. its a choice and maybe all this while i have been choosing to stay trapped. now that i see everyone flying away that I realize i can fly too. if i want. maybe all this while i have not been wanting it strong enough

i am becoming a lost soul. but it doesnt have to stay that way.

if only i know now what should i do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

dari mana nk kemana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Islamic Calendar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com