Tuesday, August 20, 2013

cry me a river

some people hate tears as they are mostly a symbol of pain, sadness, frustration and hurt. But Allah creates human with the ability to cry for a reason. I always felt better after a good cry. It does not solve the problems at hand, no. But somehow they do have some kind of healing and purging effect.

So as of tonight, (no matter how weird this might sound) I am just feeling grateful that I could cry, Alhamdulillah.

p/s- i feel like i need a little saving

1 comments:

RKA said...

Sarah,

What ever it is that is troubling you (or hurting you) I hope Allah gives you the strength to go through it :) Stay strong and have faith :)

I always find crying therapeutic. I usually do it in the shower though, so that I don't have to cry in front of people..hehe. :)

Post a Comment

dari mana nk kemana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Islamic Calendar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com